Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Red Lipstick



































I put on red lipstick yesterday simply because I was feeling down and depressed.   I've always known that I feel more confident and sexy in red lipstick and that it lifts my spirits.  Why I don't wear it daily I don't know.  I have a couple shades that I really enjoy wearing, but I feel it is too much to wear out and about though.  I guess you could say that I'm a closet red lipstick wearer.  I need to get my confidence up to wear it out and about.  I want to be able to wear it daily and not feel silly doing it.   That is my goal.

Do any of my readers find that wearing something specific makes them feel like I described in the photo?  If so what?   I'd love it if you blogged about it and shared the link here, or of course if you don't have a blog, you can leave it in the comments. :)

No comments: